Ambassador Programme Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions explain how our LILLICOCO LIMITED affiliate programme works, and the rules that apply. If you have any questions about any of these terms, then please email email@example.com.
“Lillicoco” means Lillicoco Limited, with a registered office at 17-18 Berkeley Square, Bristol, BS8 1HB. In these terms the words “we”; “us” and “our” may also be used and refer to us, Lillicoco Limited.
“Ambassador”; “you”; “your” means you, as a Lillicoco affiliate.
“Ambassador Account” means the account you set up when you register as an Ambassador
“Ambassador Programme” means our programme for promotion of our brand by individuals who register with us as Ambassadors.
“Confidential Information” means all documents, information and materials and any other proprietary information which we provide to you, and which ought reasonably to be considered as confidential information.
“Intellectual Property Rights” means all intellectual property rights (including without limitation patents, utility models, trade and service marks, trade names, domain names, right in designs, copyrights, moral rights, topography rights, rights in databases, trade secrets and know-how) whether or not registered or registrable and also includes applications for registration of any of these rights, and all rights and forms of protection of a similar nature or having equivalent or similar effect anywhere in the world.
“Terms” means these Ambassador Terms and Conditions.
“Website” means our website found at Lillicoco.com
We pay our affiliates by bank transfer at the end of each month. It is up to the responsibility of the affiliates to provide the correct bank information.
The payment will be in the amount equating to your agreed commission percentage of a completed transaction by the end of the following month via your affiliate link.
All affiliate payments will be paid net of discounts or vouchers used. It is your responsibility to declare and pay any tax or insurance due on these payments and you indemnify Lillicoco for any claims, losses, damages, or any other liabilities that occur as a result of you not declaring or paying these sums.
Relationship Between Ambassador and Lillicoco
The nature of the relationship between you and Lillicoco is that you will be an independent entity, and in no event will anyone be employed by you or be construed as an employee of Lillicoco.
You will not promote yourself as an employee, agent or as Lillicoco yourself. You also agree to have no authority to enter into any contract on behalf of Lillicoco or to bind Lillicoco in any way. You also have no authority to represent or indicate that you are acting on behalf of Lillicoco.
We will provide pre-created content, but this is at your discretion whether you choose to use our content or create your own content.
We will not send you any products to shoot yourself.
Your obligations as a Lillicoco Ambassador:
You agree that you will:
- Follow all of our reasonable instructions and requests in relation to your relationship with us as an affiliate.
- Always promote Lillicoco and Lillicoco’s products in a positive manner in keeping with our brand and image, as we would choose to do so ourselves, and not publish any statement that is disparaging, negative, or defamatory.
- Immediately notify us of any queries about Lillicoco and Lillicoco’s products.
- Familiarise yourself with the characteristics, functionality, price, performance, availability of our products, services and our values.
- Bear all costs and expenses incurred with your connection with your activities as a Lillicoco affiliate.
- Describe products accurately, in keeping with the information we provide.
You agree that you will not:
- Register any domain, email address, blog, social media handle or company name that is identical or similar to our name.
- Mislead people about our products i.e type, size, carat of gold, era, and price.
- Post your Ambassador links on Lillicoco’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. company pages in an attempt to turn those links into Ambassador sales.
- Create, direct or permit anyone else to create a website for the purpose of advertising or promoting Lillicoco products;
- Create or maintain or direct or permit anyone else to create or maintain any website or social media account or page using ‘Lillicoco’ or any translation of these trade marks, and which site, account or page could reasonably be considered by anyone visiting it to be owned or maintained by us;
- Promote your affiliate link using SPAM and unsolicited emails.
- Promote your affiliate link in a way that may cause offence to others, including Lillicoco competitors.
- Make statements about Lillicoco that are false or misleading.
- Appropriate or modify any of our images by removing or adding trademarks or watermarks.
- Use your own link to make purchases. You will not earn commission from orders placed under your affiliate link by customers residing in your household. You may not knowingly allow others to repeatedly use your affiliate link to earn commission.
If your content promotes vouchers, you must adhere to our voucher guidelines as follows or you will be subject to removal from the Program:
- You may only advertise voucher codes that are provided to you through the Ambassador Programme or that are displayed on our public website(s).
- You may only display voucher codes in their entirety with the full offer, valid expiration date and code.
- You may not post any information about how to work around the terms and conditions of a coupon/promotion (e.g., describing how existing customers can qualify as a first time customer to benefit from an offer to first time customers only).
- You may not use any technology or technique that conceals or obscures the voucher code such that only an Ambassador click will reveal the code(s).
- You may not advertise voucher codes obtained from our non-Ambassador advertising materials, email marketing materials, paid search campaigns, or any other marketing or campaign.
- You may not give the appearance that an offer or voucher is only valid through clicking through your affiliate link.
Termination of Ambassador Account
We do not place any obligation on our Ambassadors to meet quotas or guarantee sales. However, if any Ambassador Account is inactive for a period of one (1) year then we will close that account, meaning any clicks using the unique link associated with that account will no longer be registered to that account and no commission will be payable in respect of any sales coming through that link.
You can choose to end your membership of our Ambassador programme at any time, for any reason, by notifying us that you wish to do so. We will then close your account, meaning any clicks using your unique link will no longer be registered to your account. Any commission which has not already been paid to you at the date that your account is closed will be paid through to you within two (2) months of your account being closed.
We can terminate your membership of our Ambassador programme at any time, for any reason, by giving you thirty (30) days’ written notice. At the end of this thirty (30) day period we will close your account, meaning any clicks using your unique link will no longer be registered to your account. Any commission which has not already been paid to you at the date that your account is closed will be paid through to you on our next payment date.
We can also terminate your membership of the Ambassador programme with immediate effect if you breach any of these Terms and do not remedy that breach (if capable of remedy) within 24 hours of notice from us. If you do not correct the relevant breach within this time period we will close your account, meaning any clicks using your unique link will no longer be registered to your account. If your account is closed in this manner, no further commission will be payable, including any commission which has accrued to your account but not yet been paid to you.
In addition to the termination provisions above, either you or we will be entitled to terminate your membership immediately by notifying the other in writing if the other is declared bankrupt, enters into insolvency or administration proceedings.
The rights to terminate set out above do not prejudice any other right or remedy available to you or us.
If your membership of our Ambassador Programme is terminated for any reason you will be entitled to receive any unpaid commission registered on your Ambassador Account, unless payment is excluded for any reason set out in the above paragraphs. You will not be entitled to, or have any claim against Lillicoco for, compensation of any sort.
Unless these Terms state otherwise, on termination of your Ambassador Account neither you nor we will have any further obligation to the other under these Terms.
You will agree to not disclose any confidential information to any third party without our written authorisation, and you will practise a reasonable degree of care in protecting our confidential information from unauthorised use. In addition, you will keep your account details confidential as well as any materials related to Lillicoco that we provide you with.
These confidentiality provisions do not apply to information that is (a) publicly available, (b) obtained by you from third parties without restrictions on how you use that information,(c) independently developed by yourself without using our confidential information.
Intellectual Property Rights
All rights, including intellectual property rights, regarding Lillicoco such as our products, content, and all other information and materials that relate to Lillicoco are owned by Lillicoco.
You agree that you will not use any trademarks or trade names which resemble our own marks or names (or both) and which would cause or be likely to cause any confusion or deception to third parties. You also agree that you will not do anything or authorise anyone else to do anything which would or might invalidate, or be inconsistent with, our Intellectual Property Rights.
If any infringement of any of our Intellectual Property Rights comes to your attention, whether actual or threatened, you agree to let us know as soon as you are reasonably able to. You also agree to notify us of any claim by anyone that our products infringe the rights of any other person, and you will, at our request and expense, do anything which may be reasonably required to assist us in relation to any such claim or generally to assist us in maintaining the validity and enforceability of our Intellectual Property Rights.